Meet Our Staff
Ms. Ragini Prasad, Executive Officer
We welcome Ms Ragini Prasad as the new Executive Officer for the Group.
Ragini brings a wealth of experience to us from her career with top tier international consulting firms in Australia and the United Kingdom having worked on many landmark projects in the water / energy / circular economy space.
Ragini is a key advocate for the circular economy and keeping valuable resources within the system while creating economic opportunities for our region. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Engineers and has been working closely with the water sector to explore opportunities for co-digestion and management of organic waste to create a circular water sector. Ragini will lead us to working closely with councils and industry across the region to identify circular economy opportunities and support the implementation of the Victorian Government’s Recycling Victoria policy.
Ph: 0409 874 805
Mr. Keith Jackson, Manager Operations
Keith joined the Group in 2017. He is an experienced manager with extensive land use planning, community development, water management, regional development and natural resource management expertise.
Ph: 0417 559 224
Mr. Stuart Horner, Project Officer – Industry
Stuart has broad experience in contaminated land remediation and landfill issues. Prior to working the environmental field, he worked as a geologist on the West coast of Tasmania. He has also undertaken a Masters degree in Geospatial Technology.
Ph: 0427 844 519
Ms. Elanor Mahon, Manager Engagement, Governance & Finance
Elanor has been with the Group since 2015. She has extensive experience in education, health and industry, and has a keen interest in making sustainability an integral part of learning and everyday life.
Ph: 0429 327 687
Ms. Lou Salt, Engagement Officer
Lou works with our Schools and on a variety of engagement projects for us. She works 2-days a week, (Thursdays and Fridays). She also looks after Boomerang Bags in Bacchus Marsh and has a very keen interest in Op Shops.
Ms. Lucy Quartermain, Administration Support Officer
New to the Group, and to the Waste and Resource Recovery sector, Lucy has joined us on a part-time basis. She has a strong background in events management and administration support and is a cheerful addition to our cohort.
Ph: 0409 093 382
Quirky Facts – How well do you know us?
Can you match the staff member to the quirky fact??
- The sole mad Holden enthusiast of us, he doesn’t shy away from his love of motorbikes either….
- Also known as Office Cat, in her spare time, she enjoys training her 8-legged armies in preparation for her takeover of the world…..
- Formerly a talented chef, we have not yet been able to convince her to cater for all of our meetings….
- While to date, he has not attempted to combine all three, he has a ‘thang’ for data-as-art, kinetic sculpture and flying…
“Prizes” for correct guesses may include:
- a free tour of your local main street waste collection repositories
- a free copy of your local council’s recycling collection calendar
- our undying gratitude for recognising us
- the knowledge that you have guessed correctly and are therefore as quirky as we are!