Meet Our Staff
Executive Officer (Acting)
The Group welcomes Rowena Morrow as the Acting Executive Officer. Please direct all enquiries to her as below.
Ph: 0409 874 805
Email Executive Officer
Mr. Keith Jackson, Manager Operations
Keith joined the Group in 2017. He is an experienced manager with extensive land use planning, community development, water management, regional development and natural resource management expertise.
Ph: 0417 559 224
Mr. Stuart Horner, Project Officer – Industry
Stuart has broad experience in contaminated land remediation and landfill issues. Prior to working the environmental field, he worked as a geologist on the West coast of Tasmania. He has also undertaken a Masters degree in Geospatial Technology.
Ph: 0427 844 519
Ms. Elanor Mahon, Governance & Finance
Elanor has been with the Group since 2015. She has extensive experience in education, health and industry, and has been a keen learner in the waste and resource recycling arena.
Ph: 0409 093 382
Ms. Lou Salt, Engagement Officer
Lou works with our Schools and on a variety of engagement projects for us. She works 2-days a week, (Thursdays and Fridays). She also looks after Boomerang Bags in Bacchus Marsh and has a very keen interest in Op Shops.
Ph: 0419 303 856
Quirky Facts – How well do you know us?
Can you match the staff member to the quirky fact??
- The sole mad Holden enthusiast of us, he doesn’t shy away from his love of motorbikes either….
- Also known as Office Cat, in her spare time, she enjoys training her 8-legged armies in preparation for her takeover of the world…..
- Formerly a talented chef, we have not yet been able to convince her to cater for all of our meetings….
- While to date, he has not attempted to combine all three, he has a ‘thang’ for data-as-art, kinetic sculpture and flying…
“Prizes” for correct guesses may include:
- a free tour of your local main street waste collection repositories
- a free copy of your local council’s recycling collection calendar
- our undying gratitude for recognising us
- the knowledge that you have guessed correctly and are therefore as quirky as we are!