Meet Our Staff
Ms. La Vergne Lehmann, Executive Officer
La Vergne has been with the Group since it’s inception in August 2014. Recently appointed as the Executive Officer, she brings a wealth of regional experience and knowledge both in the waste and resource recovery sector, and in tourism and education as well.
Ph: 0409 874 805
Email La Vergne
Mr. Keith Jackson, Manager Operations
Keith joined the Group in 2017. He is an experienced manager with extensive land use planning, community development, water management, regional development and natural resource management expertise.
Ph: 0417 557 224
Ms. Lauren Malins, Manager Procurement & Infrastructure
Lauren was appointed in 2017, and comes to the Group from the City of Ballarat. She has a wealth of experience in the waste industry and is working with our Councils and Industry.
Ph: 0437 079 212
Mr. Stuart Horner, Project Officer – Industry
Stuart has broad experience in contaminated land remediation and landfill issues. Prior to working the environmental field, he worked as a geologist on the West coast of Tasmania. He has also undertaken a Masters degree in Geospatial Technology.
Ph: 0427 844 519
Mr. Wes. Death, Communications & Engagement Coordinator
Wes joined the group in 2018. Having worked mainly in federal and state government he has background in sustainability education and community development and is currently studying a Masters of Sustainable Practice (by research).
Ph: 0419 303 856
Mr. Paul Lehmann, ResourceSmart Schools Coordinator
Paul is our ResourceSmart Schools Coordinator. He works across our entire region with our schools, and also with community groups and Councils. He also coordinates the use of our Little Green Wagon at a variety of both school-based and community-based events, and runs a variety of workshops across the region.
Ph: 0429 327 687
Ms. Elanor Mahon, Governance & Finance
Elanor has been with the Group since 2015. She has extensive experience in education, health and industry, and has been a keen learner in the waste and resource recycling arena.
Ph: 0409 093 382
Quirky Facts – How well do you know us?
Can you match the staff member to the quirky fact??
- Famous for her penchant for recycled cutlery jewellery, she is highly jealous of the pampered pooches who attend Doggy Day Spa’s…
- Captain Compost and Worm Farm Guru, General Know-it-all and Master of Nothing. Amateur Radio callsign VK3FPDA and Radio Controlled flyer of sailplanes and Master Balsawood Constructor of Scale Aircraft….
- Also known as Office Cat, in her spare time, she enjoys training her 8-legged armies in preparation for her takeover of the world…..
- The sole mad Holden enthusiast of us, he doesn’t shy away from his love of motorbikes either….
- In her younger years was quite the musician, successfully completing grade in performance and grade 4 in music theory…
- While to date, he has not attempted to combine all three, he has a ‘thang’ for data-as-art, kinetic sculpture and flying…
- food waste processing systems (especially worms) and closing the loop growing backyard produce occupy his daily/nightly thoughts…
“Prizes” for correct guesses may include:
- a free tour of your local main street waste collection repositories
- a free copy of your local council’s recycling collection calendar
- our undying gratitude for recognising us
- the knowledge that you have guessed correctly and are therefore as quirky as we are!